- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
- Roll on super sport style with American Racing Torq Thrust M Wheels
- Classic, hot-rod inspired, deep-dish 5-spoke design
- Single-piece, all-aluminum construction for great strength and performance
- An array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets provide the perfect stance
- Matching American Racing branded center caps included
- AR Torq Thrust M Wheels are sold individually
- American Racing has catered to racers’ need for speed since 1956
- AR is a hot-rod icon in engineering, performance, innovation and craftsmanship
- Your American Racing Torq Thrust M Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Hot rodding has come a long way. And though most things change for the better, some things are better left the same. Like the super sport style of American Racing Torq Thrust M Wheels. Buckling the blacktop with a hot-rod inspired, deep-dish 5-spoke design and your choice of finishes, American Racing AR 105 and American Racing AR 605 wheels add a classic look to your hot-rod style.
With all this talk about style, you may wonder if American Racing Torq Thrust M wheels have what it takes to win races. Wonder no more. American Racing AR605 and AR105 rims are part of the AR Perform Series lineup and crafted with a single-piece, all-aluminum construction technique for maximum strength and minimal weight. This translates to the strength and handling it takes to take the win.
American Racing has been bolting custom wheels onto custom rides since the dawn of hot rodding. Founded on four principles—performance, craftsmanship, engineering and innovation—AR is still building wheels with the same dedication to speed. And that includes Torq Thrust M AR605 rims and Torq Thrust M AR105 rims. Even better, American Racing backs your Torq Thrust M Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
American Racing Torq Thrust M Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review