American Racing Torq Thrust ST Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
- Tackle the street and track with American Racing Torq Thrust ST Wheels
- Distinctive road- & race-ready 6-spoke design
- Strength & performance comes from the single-piece, all-aluminum construction
- A huge choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns & offsets for the perfect stance
- Complementary American Racing-branded center caps included
- AR Torq Thrust ST Wheels are sold individually
- Catering to the need for speed since 1956, AR is a hot-rod pioneer
- AR is founded on superior engineering, performance, innovation & craftsmanship
- Your American Racing Torq Thrust ST Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Whether you drive a dedicated track machine, or a street machine dedicated to the track, you need equipment that handles both-American Racing Torq Thrust ST Wheels. With a street-stable and track-ready 6-spoke design and your choice of finishes, American Racing AR104 and American Racing AR604 wheels pull high-performance double duty.
Sure, American Racing Torq Thrust ST wheels look great on the road and track; but do they perform? Well, as a part of the venerated AR Perform Series lineup, American Racing AR604 and AR104 rims do just that-perform. Built using a single-piece, all-aluminum construction technique, these dubs possess the strength and handling it takes to conquer street, strip and track.
Founded in 1956, American Racing has been winning on both road and track since the beginning. Built on the four principles of performance, craftsmanship, engineering and innovation, your Torq Thrust ST AR604 rims and Torq Thrust ST AR104 rims delivers all of these hard-earned qualities. And best yet, American Racing backs your Torq Thrust ST Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel