- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune your ride’s personality with a ferocious set of Ballistic Off Road 814 Jester Wheels
- Styled with a wild eight-spoke design, big accent bolts and a sick outer lip
- Finished in your choice of killer color options, including radical inserts
- Built tough yet light from premium aluminum alloy
- Comes in a wide range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually with matching center caps included
- Your Ballistic Off Road 814 Jester Wheels come with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
It’s hard to take stock rims seriously. Their styling looks like a joke when you see them side by side with a sick set of Ballistic Off Road 814 Jester Wheels. Armed with eight split spokes, big burly accent bolts and a bevy of boss finish options, Ballistic Jester Wheels will leave onlookers drooling, whether you’re cruising the strip or carving trails in the backcountry.
The construction of your Ballistic Jester Rims is no laughing matter. Each Ballistic Jester 814 is carved out of premium aluminum, not steel. That way, they deliver enough brute strength to survive punishing drives yet remain lightweight so you’re not bogged down by excess pounds.
Finding a set of Ballistic Jester Wheels for sale in the right size is never a question. They come in a wide range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with practically any truck or SUV. Better still, every Ballistic 814 is backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Ballistic Off Road 814 Jester Wheels Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ian l (fort myers, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Ranger — Aug 23, 2017 4:39 AM
Very nice set of wheels. They look really sharp, especially on a red truck with the red inserts on the wheels. As in other reviews, the plastic Allen wrench to put the cosmetic lugs on the outside of the wheel are cheap and basically don't work. But you can put them on with a normal Allen key without a problem. And yes the threads have a little paint residue in them, but again with the normal Allen key bolts go in just fine. You don't have to tap them. Just take your time. They Fit 4x4 too!
Reviewed by Eric C (Mechanicsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 14, 2017 7:12 AM
First off, I had to tap a bunch of threaded holes in order to get the hub and the outer hex bolts to thread in. Luckily, I'm handy enough to have had the tools. Second, the outer bolts (purely an appearance bolt) are to be installed using a plastic allen wrench. This is to prevent damage to the bolt. Problem is, the plastic wrench is so generic, it strips out easy and I feel I need to be checking the bolts all of the time to be sure they aren't coming out.
Reviewed by Chad L (SHELBYVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Apr 29, 2017 5:56 AM
The representative that I spoke with was great! The wheels and lugs arrived within a day of one another. They have been installed just a week and I have received several comments on them and have been asked where I bought them. Thanks Autoanything!
Reviewed by Forrest H (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2017 9:29 PM
Pretty nice rims. They look good but the details are on the cheap side. The red inserts plastic that are held on by double sided tape. Kinda worried about future cleaning of them.