- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fire up your profile with a ferocious set of Ballistic Off Road 845 Morax Wheels
- Wrought with a wickedly angular eight-spoke pattern studded with accent bolts
- Comes complete with an imposing center cap
- Crafted from high-quality aluminum for strength without excess weight
- Available in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets for trucks and SUVs
- Your Ballistic Off Road 845 Morax Wheels include a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
There’s a special place in hades reserved for factory wheels. Show off the darker side of your ride’s personality by summoning the terrifying look of Ballistic Off Road 845 Morax Wheels. These hell-spawn upgrades are styled with an aggressively angular eight-spoke design, burly accent bolts and a demonic center cap.
Words can’t describe the sinful look of the Ballistic Morax line, but their construction is well understood. Each Ballistic Morax 845 is born from high-quality aluminum alloy, making them stronger than an ox yet lighter than air. That way, you can make onlookers break out in a cold sweat from the boulevard to the mud bogs.
No matter what kind of beast you have parking in the garage, there are Ballistic Morax Wheels to fit it. They come in an impressive array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with practically any truck or SUV. Better still, Ballistic Morax Rims come complete with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Ballistic Off Road 845 Morax Wheels Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DAVID C (LADSON, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 07, 2017 5:35 PM
I really like these wheels. They were SO affordable in comparison to other off road wheels of this caliber. No problems mounting on the tire or bolting on the truck. However, they do not come with lug nuts. With my 2012 f150 I have giant lug nuts that didn't fit under the hub cover on the after market wheels so I had the tire shop provide me with some new ones for about $60. I expected this so I knew what I was getting in to prior to buying. Overall a 10 out of 10!
Reviewed by Zach J (Muskegon, MI) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — Apr 10, 2016 8:10 AM
For the price these wheels are awesome! There was another style I was eyeing but for twice the price I couldn't justify it. Auto Anything has the best customer service and prices! I always shop around and always end up at Auto Anything. Thanks guys!