- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slice your way to the win on a set of Ballistic Off Road 951 Dagger Wheels
- Flared 8-spoke design with a sharp mill-machined cutout on each spoke face
- Available in your choice of various off-road finishes
- Proprietary manufacturing process makes one of the strongest wheels available
- Select from an array of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Off Road 951 Dagger Wheel includes a Ballistic-logoed center cap
- Ballistic Off Road 951 Dagger Wheels are sold individually
- Your Ballistic Off Road 951 Dagger Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
To take the win, you gotta cut deep. So slice your way to the checkered flag on a set of Ballistic Off Road 951 Dagger Wheels. Designed with a razor-sharp flared 8-spoke design, Ballistic Dagger wheels plunge into the heart of performance and style with a mill-machined cutout on each spoke face and your choice of sharp finishes.
Made with Ballistic’s proprietary manufacturing process, Ballistic Dagger wheels are one of the strongest and lightest wheels on or off the road. Crafted exclusively for dedicated off-road trucks, Jeeps, SUVs and wicked 4x4s, Ballistic 951 Dagger wheels deliver sharp functionality coupled with a sharp style not found in any other wheels on the market.
Whether you’re driving a stock truck, leveled-out rig or full-bore 4x4, all Ballistic Dagger rims come in a range of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to deliver the perfect stance. Plus, each Ballistic 951 wheel includes a Ballistic-logoed center cap to top off the tough look. And to add an edge to this deal, Ballistic backs your Off Road 951 Dagger Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel