- Save 10% Use Promo Code BALLISTIC10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cut your way to the checkers with Ballistic Off Road 953 Scythe Wheels
- Straight 8-spoke design with milled cutouts on each spoke face and machined accents on the rim lip
- Select from your choice of rugged off-road finishes
- One of the strongest wheels available thanks to a proprietary manufacturing process
- Choose from an array of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Off Road 953 Scythe Wheel includes a Ballistic-logoed center cap
- Ballistic Off Road 953 Scythe Wheels are sold individually
- Your Ballistic Off Road 953 Scythe Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
When it comes to snatching the checkered flag, you gotta mow down your competition. So, hone and sharpen your rig’s razor edge with Ballistic Off Road 953 Scythe Wheels. Cutting with a straight 8-spoke design, Ballistic Scythe wheels slice performance and style with a mill-machined cutout on each spoke face, machined accents around the rim lip and your choice of razor finishes.
Designed with Ballistic’s proprietary manufacturing process, Ballistic Scythe wheels are one of the strongest and lightest wheels you can find—on or off the road. Ballistic 953 Scythe wheels are crafted exclusively for hardcore off-road trucks, Jeeps, SUVs and gnarly 4x4s to deliver cutting functionality and cutting style not found in any other wheels on the market.
To give your stock truck, leveled-out rig or full-bore 4x4 the right fit and finish, all Ballistic Scythe rims come in a range of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. Better yet, each Ballistic 953 wheel comes with a Ballistic-logoed center cap. And to sharpen this deal, Ballistic backs your Off Road 953 Scythe Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Ballistic Off Road 953 Scythe Wheels Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert I (Thomaston, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Terrain — Oct 24, 2016 9:11 PM
I'm very happy with the way the Ballistic 953 Scythe wheels look on my GMC pickup, look just like the picture when i ordered them.
Reviewed by Chris G (NEW BERN, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Oct 17, 2016 8:47 PM
The wheels arrived on time and in perfect condition. I've had them on now for about 2 weeks (on & off road) and they are still holding strong and looking good. I think they are the perfect black and milled combo and complement any vehicle.
Reviewed by Rick M (Circle Pines, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 05, 2016 8:46 AM
I absolutely love the rims, there was some confusion as to whether or not the dual bolt pattern (6x135/139.7mm)offset +12 would fit my 2011 4 runner and I was told they would NOT by the manufacturer. Long story short the paperwork said the center bore size was 100.4 mm which will not fit a 106mm hub as on my 4runner, however, the boxes with the rims stated center bore of 106.1 PERFECT FIT especially with the wrangler duratracs!
- ballistic off road wheels & rims
- tuff tonneau covers
- will a throttle body spacer make your truck whistle
- xxr 002 wheels
- ford programmer
- mercedes benz car mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- ford f-450 wheels
- bra for nissan maxima
- f-150 alloy wheels
- floor truck mats
- auto steering wheel cover
- wheel stops for garage floor