- Save 10% Use Promo Code BALLISTIC10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Forge your way to the win with Ballistic Off Road 955 Anvil Wheels
- Solid 8-spoke design with mill-machined accents on the rim lip
- Select from an array of rugged off-road finishes
- Thanks to a proprietary manufacturing process, these are one of the strongest wheels available
- Available in your choice of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Off Road 955 Anvil Wheel includes a Ballistic-logoed center cap
- Ballistic Off Road 955 Anvil Wheels are sold individually
- Your Ballistic Off Road 955 Anvil Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Forging your way into the winner’s circle takes heat and pressure. So turn up the performance heat and the style pressure with a set of Ballistic Off Road 955 Anvil Wheels. Forged into a solid 8-spoke design, Ballistic 955 Anvil wheels form a solid foundation with a mill-machined accents around the outer rim lip and your choice of white-hot finishes.
Using a manufacturing process that’s proprietary to Ballistic alone, Anvil Ballistic wheels are one of the strongest and lightest wheels you can find on the market. Crafted exclusively for hardcore off-road trucks, Jeeps, SUVs and rugged 4x4s, Ballistic 955 wheels deliver forged functionality and style not found in any other wheels on or off the road.
To give your stock truck, leveled-out rig or full-blown off-road monster the right latitude, Ballistic Anvil rims come in an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. Even better, each Ballistic 955 wheel comes with a Ballistic-logoed center cap. And to forge this deal, Ballistic backs your Off Road 955 Anvil Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Ballistic Off Road 955 Anvil Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anderson T (Valdosta, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Nov 26, 2016 3:37 AM
Great looking wheels. Did find some minor defects but you have to get real close. If I had to buy them again I would. Way to many compliments. Performance and handling I give them 5 ??.
- ballistic off road wheels & rims
- tuxedo truck covers
- xxr 501 wheels
- yakima load warrior basket
- toyota wheel spacers
- camper shells for ford trucks
- lexus rubber floor mats
- nissan pathfinder cargo liner
- f150 alloy wheels
- ford f450 wheels
- replacement car air filters
- mats for truck
- after market step rail chevy truck