- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- See to it your ride stands out from the rest – with BBS CI-R Wheels
- One-piece, counter pressure-cast aluminum with a flow-formed rim and back-milled spoke area
- Slender, split 5-spoke design gives these wheels a uniquely forked appearance
- Each one comes with a stainless steel rim protector to fend off minor road-hazards
- Clear protective top coat ensures optimum wear-resistance over time
- Choose the size and finish that best suits your make and model
- Wheels include a center cap emblazoned with the BBS logo
- Weight optimized by FEM analysis
- Your BBS CI-R Rims are covered by a Lifetime Structural and 2-year finish warranty
There’s a lot you can do to ensure your ride looks great for every mile ahead, and you can’t go wrong with a fresh set of BBS CI-R Wheels. Featuring a slender, split 5-spoke design and available in an array of finishes and vehicle-specific sizes, these babies are your all-access pass to the winner’s circle.
What separates CI-R Wheels from the rest of the pack is the quality that went into making them. Counter pressure-cast from one-piece aluminum with a flow-formed rim for added durability and back-milled spoke area for less material space, they face a dangerous on-road world with a stainless steel rim protector and clear protective top coating to resist damage. Optimized by FEM weight analysis and sporting with a logo-branded center cap, your BBS CI-R Rims carry a Lifetime Structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
BBS CI-R Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by George C (Jamaica, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — May 10, 2017 10:33 AM
love the look of these wheels.even though this style seems to be the trend i think bbs did a good job on it amongst the others. dont think you can go wrong with this choice.