- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride a sharper profile with a stylish set of BBS SR Wheels
- Factory-made from one-piece, counter pressure-cast aluminum for lasting strength
- Each wheel features a clear protective top coat to defend against wear-and-tear
- Five V-spokes jut from the logo-branded center cap to the very wheel rim
- Select from a range of finishes and vehicle-specific sizes
- Weight optimized by FEM analysis
- Your BBS SR Rims are supported by a Lifetime Structural and 2-year finish warranty
Plenty of your fellow motorists are content to drive under the radar. You’re not one of them. By investing in a set of BBS SR Wheels, you ensure that your ride will keep turning heads for many miles to come. Weight optimized by FEM analysis, these premium aftermarket rims are made to last, counter pressure-cast from one-piece aluminum and configured into a five V-spoke pattern.
At the center of each wheel is a cap emblazoned with the distinctive BBS brand logo. Obtainable in the size and finish that best suits your particular setup, they also come in a clear top coat for long-lasting resistance to excessive wear-and-tear. Your BBS SR Rims are backed by a Lifetime Structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
BBS SR Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lam N (Waldorf, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi A6 — Jun 27, 2017 1:11 PM
These wheels are amazing looking, makes your car look aggressive and stylish. The quality is top-notch. It is pretty expensive but it all depends on how much value you put on it. No complaints from the installer. But beware, it does NOT come with required BBS PFS centering rings and lug bolts. Another retailer includes them but not Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Anthony V (Belford, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 08, 2017 8:18 AM
Look Real Nice On my 2012 Jeep Gray Grand Cherokee Overland Better than stock. Well made finish is excellent not one imperfection . Best Part Easy to Clean.