- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll with old-school style on BG Rod Works Old School Wheels
- Ever-popular 5-spoke hot-rod design
- Your choice of classic rod-worthy finishes
- Perfect wheel for hot rods and retro rods—at a price that won’t bust your budget
- Select from an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Includes a center cap emblazoned with the BG Rod Works logo
- Performance-based 60° conical seat lugholes (must use proper fasteners)
- Exceed SAE Standard J-2530 for aftermarket-wheel performance
- BG Old School Wheels are sold individually
- Your BG Rod Works Old School Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
A hot rod just isn't a hot rod without a set of custom wheels. From the early days of rodding, custom wheels under the fenders were the first sign that something was under the hood. So show ‘em you still have something under the hood with BG Rod Works Old School Wheels under your fenders. Popping with a popular 5-spoke design, Old School wheels bring home the nostalgia with your choice of rod-worthy finishes.
Like any proper hot-rod wheel, BG Old Schools wheels are built strong and light. So strong in fact, they exceed SAE Standard J-2530 for aftermarket-wheel performance. And, Rod Works old school rims are cut with performance-based 60° conical seat lugholes. Best yet, you get all this modern performance and nostalgic style without draining your wallet.
If there's one thing that sets any hot rod or retro rod apart, it's the stance. So Rod Works Old School wheels come in a wide selection of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options. And, each Old School wheel comes with a BG Rod Works logoed center cap. Plus, your BG Rod Works Old School Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
BG Rod Works Old School Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review