- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Black Rhino Glamis Wheels are aptly named after the monstrous dunes in SoCal’s Imperial County
- The Black Rhino Glamis line holds an aggressive eight-spoke design
- A matte black finish provides a rugged yet clean look on your Glamis rims
- Each spoke ends with a bolt for added durability and extends to a large lip
- Hard alloy composition provides lightweight feel with an enduring drive
- Modeled after the pure grit that comes standard with off-road trucks and SUVs
- Glamis wheels are offered in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- Your Black Rhino Glamis Rims are backed by a 5-year structural warranty
Whether you’re tearing through mud in the countryside or commuting to work, a solid set of wheels is crucial to the way your ride delivers performance. Stock rims will only get you so far until constant wear breaks them down, not to mention the unavoidable elements of nature that impact your ride as well. Cover all of your bases while rolling in refined style when you invest in Black Rhino Glamis Wheels.
Named after the towering, vast dunes in Southern California, the Black Rhino Glamis line emanates paralleled dexterity with a sturdy eight-spoke design and hard aluminum alloy construction. Each spoke protrudes outward from the center of the wheel to an added bolt at the extended outer lip of each wheel, a choice factor for even the fattest tires. A matte black finish provides a clean and simple look while promoting an aggressive appearance.
Off-roading is a sport, and as such, you need the right equipment. The Black Rhino Glamis Wheel collection is your ticket to weekends full of confident off-road driving, guaranteed to last for years to come. Available in a wide selection of sizes, these wheels are backed by a 5-year structural warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size