- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prepare for battle with BMF B.A.T.L. Wheels
- Aggressive, battle-ready 7-spoke design
- CNC-machined stepped accents on the rim lip
- Choose between any of BMF's exotic finishes
- Clear coat seals the paint and prevents oxidization on machined surfaces
- Built with BMF’s patent-pending multi-axis CNC machining process
- TPMS compatible and features the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Guaranteed to run ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out
- Available in a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Includes BMF-logo center cap (lug nuts sold separately)
- BMF B.A.T.L. Wheels are sold individually
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
The off-road world is a battleground of performance and style. So prepare your rig for warfare with a set BMF B.A.T.L. Wheels. Equipping your truck or SUV with the armored look of an aggressive 7-spoke design, BMF BATL wheels go to battle with CNC-machined steps on the rim lip. Then, your choice of black clear-coated paint finishes delivers the combat-ready style.
Carved from BMF’s battalion of explosive designs, BMF BATL rims are manufactured with a proprietary multi-axis CNC machining process to get the battle-ready 7-spoke design. Then, BMF Battle wheels are step-machined for aggressive style and coated with a rugged paint finish. Finally, your BMF BATL rims are clear coated to seal the paint and prevent oxidization on the machining surfaces.
To make sure your rig is dressed with the right battle stance, B.A.T.L. rims are available in a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns. And, they’re guaranteed to run ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out. Best yet, your B.A.T.L. Wheels include custom BMF-logo center caps, a 2-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel