- Save 10% Use Promo Code SOTA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prepare your rig for combat with SOTA B.A.T.L. Wheels
- Aggressive, battle-ready 7-spoke design
- Choose between any of SOTA's exotic finishes
- Clear coat seals the paint and prevents oxidization on machined surfaces
- Built with SOTA’s patent-pending multi-axis CNC-machining process
- TPMS compatible with the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Guaranteed to run ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out
- Available in a range of diameters, offsets and bolt patterns for your truck or SUV
- SOTA B.A.T.L. Wheels are sold individually with included center cap (lug nuts sold separately)
- Your SOTA B.A.T.L. Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
The off-road world is a battleground of performance and style. So prepare your rig for warfare with a set SOTA B.A.T.L. Wheels. Equipping your truck or SUV with the armored look of an aggressive 7-spoke design, SOTA BATL Wheels go to field with CNC-machined steps on the rim lip. Then, your choice of clear-coated paint finishes delivers the combat-ready style.
Carved from SOTA’s battalion of explosive designs, SOTA BATL Rims are manufactured with a proprietary multi-axis CNC machining process to get the battle-ready 7-spoke design. Then, SOTA Battle Wheels are step-machined for hostile style and coated with a rugged paint finish. Finally, your SOTA BATL Rims are clear coated to seal the paint and prevent oxidization on the machining surfaces.
To make sure your rig is dressed with the right battle stance, B.A.T.L. Rims are available in a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns. And, they’re guaranteed to run ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out. Best yet, your B.A.T.L. Wheels include custom SOTA-logo center caps, a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel