BMF F.I.T.E. Death Metal Black Wheels
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Fight for your right to customize your ride with BMF F.I.T.E. Death Metal Wheels
- Sculpted with aggressive lines and imposing accents for a take-no-prisoners attitude
- Available in 5-spoke, 6-spoke or 8-spoke designs to match your bolt pattern
- Featuring BMF's two-tone Death Metal finish—a gloss black base coating with CNC-milled highlights
- Formed with an oversized outer lip with the BMF logo
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum using a breakthrough multi-axis CNC cutting technique
- Compatible with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Comes in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Lug nuts sold separately
- BMF-branded center cap included
- Sold individually
- BMF FITE Death Metal Finish Rims include a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Out on the streets, there's a battle raging between the masses who ride on stock rims and the rebels who refuse to let Detroit dictate their style. Show the world whose side you're on by bolting a set of BMF Wheels F.I.T.E. Death Metal Wheels onto your big rig. These brawlers feature an aggressive spoke design, an oversized outer lip and BMF's sick two-tone Death Metal finish. Pound-for-pound, they're the toughest tire-holders in town.
Strength and stamina are built into every BMF F.I.T.E. Death Metal Wheel. Starting with high-quality aluminum, BMF carves each rim using a cutting-edge multi-axis CNC process for precise results that meet tight tolerances. And while they may not weigh as much as steel wheels, they have the backbone to withstand plenty of punishment.
Whether you're cruising in a Chevy or tackling trails in a Toyota, BMF FITE Gloss Black Rims are available for most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. You can choose between multiple sizes, offsets and bolt patterns. On top of that, BMF covers your F.I.T.E. Wheels with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
BMF F.I.T.E. Death Metal Black Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review