- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Capture the customization title belt with a take-no-prisoners set of BMF F.I.T.E. Stealth Wheels
- These lug-specific rims come in 5-spoke, 6-spoke or 8-spoke designs to match your bolt pattern
- Featuring BMF's Stealth finish—a semi-gloss black paint under a layer of protective clear coating
- Equipped with a massive outer lip highlighted by milled accents and the BMF logo
- CNC-carved from rugged aluminum for intense strength without the excess weight of steel
- Compatible with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Comes in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- BMF F.I.T.E. Stealth Wheels are backed by a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Reputations aren't handed out—they're earned. So make a name for yourself with BMF Wheels F.I.T.E. Stealth Wheels. Every square inch of these bruisers has been designed for a big visual punch. From the bold lug-specific spokes and oversized outer lip to the Stealth finish and milled accents, these rough-and-tumble rims make your rig as intimidating as a stampeding bull.
The strong outward appearance isn't just for show. BMF FITE Satin Black Rims are wrought from the inside out to go more than twelve rounds. Unlike heavyweight steel, they're carved from featherweight aluminum for intense muscle without the excess pounds. Plus, BMF uses an advanced multi-axis CNC carving process, ensuring all tolerances are tighter than Muhammad Ali's lethal jabs.
Whether you're sticking with a stock wheel size or upgrading to something a little beefier, BMF F.I.T.E. Satin Black Wheels are available for a wide range of trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Best of all, they're backed by a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel