- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- For the final finishing touch, wrap up your wheel upgrade with a BMF Lug Nut Kit
- The ideal complement to your new BMF Wheels
- Pick between multiple finishes
- Comes in your choice of thread sizes and lengths
- Sold in a range of quantities to match your rig’s bolt pattern
- Comes with a 30-day warranty
You got the new rims, you mounted the new tires, and now they're on your rig. There's just one thing off—those wild wheels are held in place by the factory lugs, and those stick out like sore thumbs. Stock lugs may be fine for stock wheels, but your custom dubs deserve better. Swap ‘em out with a BMF Lug Nuts Kit.
Whether you're building up a pinup pickup for the show circuit or a bare-knuckle off-roader for the Rubicon, BMF Lugs look good and have the backbone to survive abuse. With all-metal construction and multiple finish options to choose from, you don't sacrifice strength for style. Plus, your BMF Lug Nut Set comes in a range of thread sizes and lengths for a snug fit without the slop.
No matter how many bolts it takes to keep your wheels in place, you won't have troubles finding the right number of lugs. BMF Lug Nuts come in a range of quantities, so all your studs are covered with no spares. What's more, BMF backs your Lug Nut Kit with a 30-day warranty.
BMF Lug Nut Kits Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric C (Arlington, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Aug 09, 2014 5:49 PM
Well, there's not a whole lot you can say about lug nuts. However, these are very nice lugs. OEM quality, fit and finish. Worked great, no issues.
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?