- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Blow minds with BMF M-80 Death Metal Black Wheels
- Explosive M-80 6-spoke design looks like it’s moving while sitting still
- CNC-machined accents on the rim lip, wheel face and sides of spoke
- Gloss-black paint and clear coated for a ‘Death Metal Black’ finish
- High-gloss clear coat seals paint and prevents oxidization on machined surfaces
- Built with BMF’s patent-pending multi-axis CNC machining process
- TPMS compatible and features the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Precisely manufactured to be ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out
- Choose from multiple bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Available in multiple widths & diameters to suit your needs
- Sold individually and includes BMF-logo center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Keep on rocking serious attitude in the free world with BMF M-80 Death Metal Black Wheels. Exploding with BMF's fiery M-80 6-spoke design, these volatile wheels rock your rig with CNC-machined accents on the rim lips, wheel faces and spoke sides. Then, they simply blow minds with the clear-coated gloss-black BMF ‘Death Metal Black' finish!
Founded on BMF's aggressive design arsenal, BMF M80 wheels are manufactured with their patent-pending, multi-axis CNC machining process to get BMF's mind-blowing 6-spoke M-80 design. Then, they're finished in high-gloss Death Metal Black paint and machined for heavy-metal style. Lastly, your BMF M-80 black rims are clear coated to seal the paint and prevent oxidization on the machining surfaces.
BMF crafts the BMF M80 death metal rim in an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets, so there's a set for your truck or SUV. And, BMF guarantees they run ‘true' within .027" radial and lateral run-out. Plus, your M-80 Death Metal Black Wheels include custom BMF-logo center caps, a 2-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- bmf rims
- best wheel spacers
- dual wheel simulator components
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- toyota wheel spacers
- gmc floormats
- mini cooper pet accessories
- nissan titan wheels
- 2011 f-350 wheel simulators
- chevy silverado alloy wheels
- custom fit seat covers for cars
- pickup cargo nets
- how to remove side mirrow 2005 chrysler seebring