- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Blast your rig’s style with BMF M-80 Stealth Wheels
- Explosive M-80 6-spoke design looks like it’s moving while sitting still
- CNC-machined accents on the rim lip
- Satin-black paint and clear coated for a ‘Stealth’ finish
- Clear coat seals paint and prevents oxidization on the machining surface
- Built with BMF’s patent-pending multi-axis CNC machining process
- Precisely manufactured to be ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out
- TPMS compatible and features the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Choose from multiple bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Available in multiple widths & diameters to suit your needs
- Sold individually and includes BMF-logo center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Light the fuse on radical style with a set of BMF M-80 Stealth Wheels. Burning up with BMF's explosive 6-spoke design and CNC-machined accents on the rim lip, these aggressive wheels drop bombs with BMF's blacked-out ‘Stealth' clear-coated satin-black paint finish. Your rig is guaranteed to look like it's hauling even when it's sitting still!
Crafted from BMF's arsenal of aggressive designs, each BMF M-80 stealth rim is manufactured with a patent-pending, proprietary multi-axis CNC machining process. This is how BMF sparks their explosive 6-spoke design. And after machining, your BMF M80 stealth 6 rims are painted satin black and clear coated to seal the paint and to prevent oxidization on the machining surface.
Just to make sure there's a set of BMF M80 black wheels for your truck or SUV, BMF crafts them in an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets. And, they're guaranteed to run ‘true' within .027" radial and lateral run-out. Plus, your M-80 Stealth Wheels include custom BMF-logo center caps, a 2-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel