- Save 10% Use Promo Code SOTA10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Boost your big rig's style and personality with SOTA Novakane Wheels
- Made following a lug-specific design, so the number of spokes matches your bolt pattern
- Available in a range of wicked finish options
- Oversized outer lip is studded with machined accents
- CNC-carved from high-strength, lightweight aluminum alloy
- Works with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Available in sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for your off-road ride
- SOTA-branded center cap included (lug nuts sold separately)
- Novakane Wheels are sold individually
- Your SOTA Novakane Wheels come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Clean lines, smooth curves and an aggressive attitude—you get all three when you upgrade your rig's kicks with SOTA Novakane Wheels. Thanks to their lug-specific design, they're carved with the same number of spokes as there are lugs for a bold visual balance. Plus, their mean finish options and CNC-milled accents deliver a look that's equally intimidating and unforgettable.
The bold styling of your SOTA Novakane Machined Rims is backed up by their impressive construction. Rather than building from overweight steel, SOTA works with premium aluminum alloy for unflinching strength without excess pounds. Plus, they use an advanced CNC-carving technique—it's so precise that BMF warrants all their wheels are true within 027" radial and lateral run-out.
Whether you're sticking to a stock size or boosting your stature with a beefier rim, SOTA Novakane Machined Rims are available in a range of models. You can choose between varying sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit practically any truck, SUV or Jeep. Best of all, SOTA backs your Novakane Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
SOTA Novakane Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by tracy g (DITTMER, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Aug 05, 2016 9:18 PM
these wheels are very nice quality and look amazing , well worth the coin ! craftmenship is beautiful , if different is what your going for Sota wheels has it these wheels look classy tough fast and just bad a$$
Reviewed by Kari M (Kelso, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 14, 2015 8:46 PM
The wheels look great and are just what I wanted. There was an issue with the packaging that damaged one of the 5 I ordered, but Autoanything was great about getting the issue resolved. Thank you!
Reviewed by Brian G (Leesburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 30, 2014 10:10 PM
The wheels arrived quickly and well packaged. I inspected each wheel and found no issues. The finish is smooth and clean. The wheels are well constructed and look awesome! BMF hit a home run with these wheels. I was surprised that AA had these available. I had heard that the wheels wouldn't be available until next month. Thank you AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Don H (Elk Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Jan 04, 2014 8:12 PM
The wheels look awesome on my 2013 Tundra. Shipping was pretty quick and got a good deal with AutoAnything. Finish on the wheel is nice. Love em!!