- Save 10% Use Promo Code SOTA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Treat your big rig for bland styling with SOTA Rehab Wheels
- CNC-carved with incredibly intricate, aggressive details
- Choose from a range of contemporary finish options
- Built to a lug-specific design with a spoke for every lug
- Armed with an oversized outer lip for that classic off-road attitude
- Made from premium aluminum for the ideal balance of rigidity and strength
- Compatible with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Rehab Wheels are sold individually in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- SOTA-branded center cap included (lug nuts sold separately)
- Your SOTA Rehab Wheels come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
If you’re still rolling around on factory wheels, it’s time for an OEM intervention. And, the best way to get over the bland look of stock rims is with a set of SOTA Rehab Wheels. Boasting a pulse-raising design with intricate machining and a lug-specific spoke pattern, SOTA Rehab Wheels have what it takes to scratch your customization itch. Just be careful—these dubs can be habit forming.
While lesser off-road wheels come cut from overweight steel, SOTA Rehab Wheels are constructed from pure aluminum. Not only are they tough enough to withstand punishing trail conditions, but they’re also incredibly light. Plus, they’re available in a range of modern finish options with an anti-corrosive clear powder coating.
From rock-crawling Jeeps to traffic-dodging pickups, SOTA Rehab Wheels are available in a wide range of style to fit most rigs. Your SOTA Rehab Wheels are backed by with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
SOTA Rehab Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- bmf rims
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach pro spacer
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- carhartt seat covers for chevy
- all weather floor mats ford
- toyota wheel spacers
- nissan frontier wheels
- wheel spacer for 2003 bmw z$
- silverado alloy rims
- floor liners for suv
- black licence plate frames
- truck engine tuners