BMF Rehab Death Metal Black Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14195
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Break the OEM habit with a bold set of BMF Wheels Rehab Death Metal Wheels
- These intricately carved rims were born from months of designing, tweaking and perfecting
- Featuring BMF’s aggressive Death Metal finish—a two-tone treatment with a glossy black base and milled accents
- Built to a lug-specific design with a spoke for every lug—spokes vary by model
- Equipped with an Baja 500-inspired oversized outer lip
- CNC-crafted from strong, lightweight aluminum
- Compatible with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- BMF-branded center cap included
- Sold individually
- Your BMF Rehab 8 Death Metal Wheels are backed by a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
If you think cigarettes are habit forming, just look at how many motorists out there are addicted to their underwhelming stock rims. Fortunately, you don't need to chew overpriced gum to get the OEM monkey off your back—you just need a set of BMF Rehab Death Metal Rims. Aggressively styled with lug-specific spokes, intricate machining and an oversized outer lip, these sick wheels are the ultimate reward for going cold turkey.
More than just a pretty face, your BMF Rehab 6 Wheels are impressive inside and out. Unlike overweight steel rims, they're constructed from lightweight aluminum using an advanced multi-axis CNC technique for precise results and tight tolerances. Plus, they come with BMF's legendary Death Metal finish: a tough two-tone treatment with a glossy black base coating highlighted by machined accents.
With multiple bolt patterns, sizes and offsets to choose from, you won't have a problem scoring a set of BMF Rehab Wheels to fit your truck, SUV or Jeep. And whether you stick with a stock wheel size or step up to a bigger rim, BMF backs every Rehab Wheel with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel