- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Treat your big rig for bland styling with BMF Rehab Stealth Wheels
- CNC-carved with incredibly intricate, aggressive details
- Finished with BMF’s Stealth finish—a semi-gloss black paint base with a protective clear coating
- Built to a lug-specific design with a spoke for every lug
- Armed with an oversized outer lip for that classic off-road attitude
- Made from premium aluminum for the ideal balance of rigidity and strength
- Compatible with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- BMF-branded center cap included
- Sold individually
- Your BMF Rehab Stealth Wheels come with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
If you're still rolling around on factory wheels, it's time for an OEM intervention. And, the best way to get over the bland look of stock rims is with a set of BMF Wheels Rehab Steal Wheels. Boasting a pulse-raising design with intricate machining and a lug-specific spoke pattern, BMF Rehab Wheels have what it takes to scratch your customization itch. Just be careful—these dubs can be habit forming.
While lesser off-road wheels come cut from overweight steel, BMF Rehab Wheels are constructed from pure aluminum. Not only are they tough enough to withstand punishing trail conditions, but they're also incredibly light. Plus, they're treated with BMF's unique Stealth finish: a semi-gloss black paint base with an anti-corrosive clear powder coating.
From rock-crawling Jeeps to traffic-dodging pickups, BMF Rehab Black Wheels are available in a wide range of style to fit most rigs. You can pick between different sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Best of all, BMF covers your Rehab Stealth Wheels with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel