- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Send your stock wheels to their grave with a set of SOTA R.E.P.R. Wheels
- Lug-specific wheels sport either a 6- or 8-spoke design depending on your bolt pattern
- Choose from a several evil, eye-catching finish options
- Machined accents run around the oversized outer lip
- Built from lightweight aluminum using a ground-breaking multi-axis CNC carving process
- Compatible with your ride’s tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Manufactured in a range of large diameters, bolt patterns and offsets for trucks and SUVs
- R.E.P.R. Rims are sold individually with included center cap (lug nuts sold separately)
- Your SOTA R.E.P.R. Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
You don't have to fear the reaper. That scythe-wielding skeleton is no threat to an intimidating set of SOTA R.E.P.R. Wheels. Designed for maximum visual punch, these deadly dubs strike an imposing stance with their devilish finish, glossy clear coat and machined accents around the out lip.
Stock wheels don't stand a chance against the lethal look and strength of SOTA R.E.P.R. 6 Wheels. Each rim is carved out of premium aluminum alloy using SOTA Offroad’s ground-breaking multi-axis CNC process that results in a rugged rim without a lick of excess weight. Plus, they boast the longest, straightest lip available on street-legal wheels.
Unlike most custom rims, SOTA R.E.P.R. Wheels are built lug-specific. The smaller sizes feature a 6-spoke pattern while the beefier sizes are bolstered with 8 spokes. No matter which size you go with, SOTA Reaper 8 Spoke and 6 Spoke Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel