- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Send your stock wheels to their grave and step up to a radical set of BMF Wheels R.E.P.R. Stealth Wheels
- These lug-specific wheels sport either a 6-spoke or 8-spoke design depending on your bolt pattern
- Their Stealth finish is a semi-gloss black paint that's sealed under a protective layer of clear coating
- Machined accents run around the oversized outer lip
- Built from lightweight aluminum using a ground-breaking multi-axis CNC carving process
- Works with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- BMF-branded center cap included
- Sold individually
- Your BMF Wheels R.E.P.R. Stealth Wheels are backed by a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Blue Oyster Cult was right: you don't have to fear the reaper. That scythe-wielding skeleton is a pussycat compared to an intimidating set of BMF Wheels R.E.P.R. Stealth Wheels. Designed for maximum visual punch, these deadly dubs strike an imposing stance with their deep black finish, semi-gloss clear coat and machined accents around the out lip.
Stock wheels don't stand a chance against the lethal look and strength of BMF R.E.P.R. 6 Black Wheels. Each rim is carved out of premium aluminum alloy using BMF Wheels' ground-breaking multi-axis CNC process that results in a rugged rim without a lick of excess weight. Plus, they boast the longest, straightest lip available on street-legal wheels.
Unlike most custom rims, BMF Wheels R.E.P.R. Stealth Wheels are built lug-specific. The smaller sizes feature a 6-spoke pattern while the beefier sizes are bolstered with 8 spokes. No matter which size you go with, BMF Reaper 8 Spoke and 6 Spoke Wheels are backed by a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel