BMF S.E.R.E. Stealth Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14195
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get tactical with BMF S.E.R.E. Stealth Wheels
- Tactical ‘Survival Evasion Resistance Escape’ (S.E.R.E.) 6-spoke design
- CNC-machined accents on the rim lip
- Satin-black paint and clear coated for a ‘Stealth’ finish
- Clear coat seals paint and prevents oxidization on the machining surface
- Built with BMF’s patent-pending multi-axis CNC machining process
- Precisely manufactured to be ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out
- TPMS compatible and features the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Choose from bolt patterns fitting popular trucks & SUVs
- Sold individually and includes BMF-logo center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Take your rig behind enemy lines and survive with a set of BMF S.E.R.E. Stealth Wheels. BMF's aggressive and tactical 6-spoke design with CNC-machined accents on the rim lip gives these wheels their tactical look. And, the blacked-out ‘Stealth' finish—clear-coated satin-black paint—gives them their covert style.
Wrought from BMG's proprietary multi-axis CNC machining process, BMF SERE stealth rims are built to be tough as nails, while looking great. This process is how BMF produces the technical 6-spoke S.E.R.E. design named after the legendary US Armed Forces survival school. After machining, BMF S.E.R.E. wheels are painted satin black and clear coated to seal the paint and to prevent oxidization on the machining surfaces.
To make certain the BMF SERE stealth wheels fit your specific truck or SUV, BMF crafts them in a variety of lug nut bolt patterns. And, they're guaranteed to run ‘true' within .027" radial and lateral run-out. Even better, your S.E.R.E. Stealth Wheels include custom BMF-logo center caps, a 2-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel