- Ships Between 6/30 - 7/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Dig in deep with BMF S.O.T.A. Stealth Wheels
- Available in large 20”, 22” and 24” diameters and multiple widths
- Radical ‘Soldier of the Apocalypse’ (S.O.T.A.) three-dimensional 6-spoke design
- CNC-machined accents on the rim lip
- Satin-black paint and clear coated for a ‘Stealth’ finish
- Clear coat seals paint and prevents oxidization on the machining surface
- Built with BMF’s patent-pending multi-axis CNC machining process
- TPMS compatible and features the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes BMF-logo center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Prepare your off-road assault vehicle for the apocalypse with a set of BMF S.O.T.A. Stealth Wheels. Fortified with BMF's radical three-dimensional 6-spoke design and CNC-machined accents on the rim lip, these custom wheels feature BMF's blacked-out ‘Stealth' finish—clear-coated satin-black paint. If the end is near, your rig will be prepped accordingly!
Based on BMG's aggressive, groundbreaking design, each BMF SOTA stealth wheel is manufactured with a patent-pending, proprietary multi-axis CNC machining process. This is how BMF produces their notorious three-dimensional 6-spoke design. And after machining, your BMF S.O.T.A. 8 rims are painted satin black and clear coated to seal the paint and to prevent oxidization on the machining surface.
To make sure the BMF SOTA 5 wheels fit your specific truck or SUV, LRG crafts them in an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets. Best yet, BMF includes custom BMF-logo center caps and backs your S.O.T.A. Stealth Wheels with a 2-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel