- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Pledge allegiance to American street style with Bravado Americana II Wheels
- Designed to add racy style to your American sports car or sedan
- Aggressive 5-spoke design offset with a machined lip and bolt-head accents
- Available in several painted finishes for the perfect look
- Rugged one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Select from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Americana II Wheels are sold individually and each includes a logoed center cap
- Your Bravado Americana II Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
The only thing as American as hotdogs and apple pie is set of boss rims bolted to your Detroit muscle. And Bravado Americana II Wheels are the true patriot's choice. With an aggressive 5-spoke design, bolt-head accents on the inner lip and a machined outer lip, Bravado Americana rims pledge allegiance to classic street style—with a modern edge. And the painted finish gives your American muscle some serious flex.
For a wheel that's as rugged as the American spirit itself, Bravado Americana II wheels are crafted using a one-piece design. Coupled with the all-aluminum alloy construction, Bravado Americana II rims are crafted to be super strong, super light and all-American to the core. Then each wheel is topped with a durable painted finish that's guaranteed to salute your ride's American street style.
To give your American sports car or sedan the right look, Americana II wheels are available in an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. Bravado sells them individually and includes a logoed center cap with each wheel to add the cherry on top of your cherry ride. And to seal this new deal, Bravado backs your Americana II Wheels with a 1-year warranty on the painted finish.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel