Bravado Brute Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get brutish good looks with Bravado Brute Wheels
- Designed to demand attention and require admiration for American muscle cars
- Innovative concave 5-spoke design with a dramatic deep lip
- Split spokes and center lug pockets deliver contemporary cues
- Gloss black finish with machined face and lip
- Rugged one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- You choose from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Brute Wheels are sold individually and each includes a logoed center cap
- Your Bravado Brute Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
When it's time to go, you can use brute force to out muscle your competition. When it's time for show, you can use brute force to out shine ‘em, too—with Bravado Brute Wheels. Designed to force attention and admiration, Brute's concave 5-spoke design and super deep lip are offset by center lug and split spoke pockets to give your American muscle car a style shot of brute strength.
As the name implies, Brute rims are built to be as tough as they sound. Starting with a rugged one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, Bravado ends up with a rim that's feather light and brutishly strong. Then, your Bravado Brute rims are coated with a durable gloss-black finish that's offset with a machine-polished face for a powerful, contemporary look.
Available in a wide selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, Brute wheels are a perfect fit for any American muscle car or sport sedan. Each Brute wheel is sold separately, and each includes a center cap with the Bravado logo to complete the brutish style. And so you never feel bullied into this deal, Bravado backs your Brute Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- bravado wheels & rims
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach spacers
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- smart car wheel adapter
- braws for cars
- do g force performance chips work in dodge magnum
- wheel spacers for 2009 smart car
- 2008 toyota tacoma wheel spacers
- rims for 2014 f-350
- truck tonneau cover reviews
- automotive lighting
- car window rain guard