- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Pay tribute to American Muscle style with Bravado Tribute Wheels
- Blends the perfect combination of timeless styling and classic design
- Powerful, wide-open 10-spoke design
- Select from several finishes to set off your ride’s style
- Tough one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- You choose from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Tribute Wheels are sold individually and include a Bravado logo center cap
- Your Bravado Tribute Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
Hot rodders have always paid tribute to those that drove before them. If it weren't for those early daredevils with greasy nails, busted knuckles and nerves of steel, we'd still be driving the horseless carriage. So give a nod and a wink to those power mongers of old with Bravado Tribute Wheels. Made for modern muscle cars, Tribute wheels pay homage to classic hot-rodding with a powerful, wide-open 10-spoke design and a selection of solid finishes.
Tribute rims don't just pay tribute to hot-rod style, they honor hot-rod toughness. Forged tough with a robust one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, your Bravado Tribute wheels are a memorial strength, lightweight and hot-rod handling. And, with your choice of sleek finishes, Tribute rims stay true to the look of your particular American muscle mean machine.
Speaking of your particular machine, Tribute rims are available in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. That way, you always get the exact stance you're after. All custom Tribute wheels are sold separately, and each includes a Bravado logo center cap that pays tribute to the Tributes. And as a tribute to you, Bravado pays tribute to your Tribute Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Bravado Tribute Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Warren K (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — May 13, 2014 8:44 AM
I had been eyeing these wheels for months before I finally pulled the trigger. I went with the 20x9.5 for the front (which were perfect) and 20x11 in the rear (so sexy). I may have gone with too wide of a tire, on the rears, but a safer bet would have been to gone with 20x9.5 at all four corners. I went with 275/40/20 tires on the front and they fit without rubbing or spacers (at stock ride height). For the rear I did a 315/35/20 tire, and again no rubbing and no spacers needed.