Detroit Cobra 815 Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/28 - 6/01
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get ready to strike with Detroit Cobra 815 Wheels
- Flush-faced 5-spoke design with a beveled inner rim lip
- Select from an array of street-striking finishes
- Cast from alloy aluminum for strength and lightweight
- Choose from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Every Cobra 815 wheel includes a Detroit-logoed center cap
- Cobra 815 Wheels are sold individually
- Your Detroit Cobra 815 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
When the Beach Boys sing, “Spring little Cobra, get ready to strike," you know they mean Shelby Cobra. And though you may not have the six figures it takes to roll in hot-rod royalty, that legendary style is yours with Detroit Cobra 815 Wheels. Coiled with a flush-faced 5-spoke design and beveled rim lip, Cobra 815 rims strike your ride's style with your choice of pit viper finishes.
Striking the streets with a viper's vengeance takes a wheel that's built for battle. So, the snake charmers at Detroit cast your Cobra Wheel 815 rims from powerful all-aluminum alloy construction. This miracle metal delivers a wheel that's crafted for strength and style—and a wheel that's nimble and lightweight enough to boost your vehicle's handling and performance, too.
Offered in a snake pit of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, 815 Wheels give your ride a slithering stance that matches its snaky style. And to crown your king snake, Detroit Cobra 815 Rims each come with logoed Detroit center caps. Even better, Detroit backs your Cobra 815 Wheels with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Detroit Cobra 815 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Charles B (Daphne, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Oct 25, 2014 11:29 AM
Great looking and perfect match for the original SVT wheels on my 2003 Cobra. Center caps are exact fits. Added the 17/10.5 for some wider tires and more bit... really gives the car a much more muscular look!