Detroit ZR1 840 Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/28 - 4/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get C4 Corvette ZR1 style with Detroit ZR1 840 Wheels
- Shallow-offset replica of the C4 Corvette ZR1 factory wheel
- Classic shallow-offset C4 ZR1 5-spoke pattern
- Select from an array of Corvette-complementing finishes
- Made from alloy aluminum for strength and light weight
- Choose from several widths, bolt patterns and shallow offsets
- Every ZR1 840 wheel includes a Detroit-branded center cap
- ZR1 840 Wheels are sold individually
- Your Detroit ZR1 840 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Nothing spells American supercar like these 5 letters: C4 ZR1. And if you're restoring one of these classics, or just looking to add a touch of ZR1 style, get rolling with a set of Detroit ZR1 840 Wheels. Featuring the legendary C4 ZR1 5-spoke pattern, Detroit 840 rims replicate that classic Corvette style with your choice of factory finishes and shallow offsets.
Just like the original ZR1 wheel, your ZR1 840 rims are built to handle whatever the street or track can dish out. So, the engineers at Detroit Wheel cast your ZR-1 840 wheels from super strong all-aluminum alloy construction. This marvelous metal makes each wheel sturdy and stylish. And, it delivers a wheel that's lightweight and nimble—giving any vehicle a dose of legendary C4 handling and performance.
To make sure your vengeful Vette has the street stance to match its street attitude, Detroit ZR1 840 rims come in your choice of widths, bolt patterns and shallow offsets. And to complete the C4 ZR1 style, each Detroit ZR1 840 Rim comes with a logoed Detroit center cap. Plus, Detroit backs your ZR1 840 Wheels with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel