- Rebates: $150 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power up for the win with a set of Dick Cepek Torque Wheels
- Solid 8-spoke design with a rugged machined outer rim lip
- Flat black finish with tough satin clear coat
- High-offset design is perfect for your late-model truck or SUV
- Designed for maximum brake caliper clearance
- Compatible with your ride’s factory TPMS sensors
- Torque’s are made in an array of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Torque Wheel includes a Dick Cepek-signature center cap
- Dick Cepek Torque Wheels are sold individually
- Your Dick Cepek Torque Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
As long as you’re turning the torque wrench on those lug nuts, torque on some serious off-road performance with this set of Dick Cepek Wheels. Putting a new twist on desert-busting style, Dick Cepek Torque rims power your way to the win with a solid, straight 8-spoke design, machined outer rim lip, and an inky flat-black finish topped with a tough satin clear coat.
DC Torque wheels are the perfect fit for your late-model truck or SUV. Featuring a high-offset design, Cepek Torque rims are built for maximum brake caliper clearance and work seamlessly with your modern factory TPMS sensors. Dick Cepek Torque rims combine off-road usability and performance with roadworthy style.
If there’s one thing the wheel gurus at Cepek know, it’s that your off-road stance has got to match your off-road attitude. And that’s why DC Torque rims are available in a huge array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. Your Torque rims include a Dick Cepek Signature center cap and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Dick Cepek Torque Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Isaac N (MILBANK, SD) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2016 8:13 PM
I got 17 inch dick cepeks and I couldn't be more happy. I also put a 2.5 inch lift kit on my truck and i wanted bigger rims and tires. They are very good looking and are simply awesome!
Reviewed by Robert R (Sharon, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Mar 31, 2016 5:51 PM
Really like these wheels on my 05 colorado. Have already had a few people comment on them since I've had them for only 2 weeks. Well packaged & documents included.