- Ships Between 7/30 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your factory rims their pink slips and bring aboard a set of Dip Hack Wheels
- These overachieving aftermarket rims feature a split 6-spoke pattern
- Comes in your choice of exceptional finish options
- Carved out of aluminum to conserve weight and increase strength
- Crowned with a Dip-branded center cap
- Sold separately in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Dip Hack Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
What do factory wheels and Homer in Accounts Payable have in common? They both get their work done, but only with the least amount of effort and with little care for the results. While you might not have the power to fire old Homer, you do have final say over your ride's style. So give your stock rims their walking papers and hire on a head-turning set of Dip Hack Wheels.
There's no need to call for references—Hack Rims speak for themselves. With their split 6-spoke design, aggressive accents and branded center cap, these aftermarket upgrades boast an impressive resume of alluring attributes. And since Dip Hacks come in your choice of finish options, you can tack customization to their list of skills.
Designed to pull their weight without adding excess pounds, every Dip D98 Wheel is manufactured from high-quality aluminum. Unlike steel, this advanced alloy offers intense strength at a fraction of the weight. Plus, they're built in a wide range of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. To round it all out, Dip covers your Hack Wheels with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Dip Hack Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin M (New Brunswick, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 26, 2015 11:50 AM
On my way to work I hit a pot hole cracked my wheel I when online I saw the link to you guys and a couple others. I made a few calls everyone telling me one week or overpricing the rim. I almost gave up I called you guys and in 15mins later I was smiling & happy because I had a new wheel at a super great price & it was on its way to me. Sure enough 3:00 pm next day I had a new wheel on my truck and I was back up and running.. I'm very happy and pleased with my experience and will be back soon