- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a dash of cool to your car with Dip Ice Wheels
- Styled with a 10-spoke pattern that’s decorated with raised ridges and accent bolts
- Available in your choice of sharp finishes
- Made tough yet light from high-quality aluminum alloy
- Comes complete with a Dip-branded center cap
- Pick from a range of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Dip D67 Wheels are sold separately
- Your Dip Ice Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
The stale look of stock rims can have a chilling effect on your vehicle's profile, freezing you out from the respect you deserve. Fortunately, there's an easy way to thaw out from the frosty grip of factory styling: just bolt on a set of Dip Ice Wheels. With their intense 10-spoke pattern, detailed accent bolts and multiple finish options, these aftermarket upgrades are the epitome of cool.
Icicles might be fragile and easy to break, but your Dip Ice Rims are made from tougher stuff. Only high-quality aluminum goes into their construction, giving them stiff structural strength to survive plenty of pavement pounding. And since alloy is incredibly light, these upgrades also reduce the stress on your suspension for more nimble handling.
Just like snowflakes, no two cars are exactly alike. So instead of trying to squeeze you into a one-size-fits-all box, Dip builds your Ice Wheels in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. That way, you can get the perfect stance to match your personal style. For the icing on the cake, the trend-setters at Dip cover your Ice Rims with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel