- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step away from the masses with Dip Mortar Wheels
- Rolling with a flared and stepped 10-spoke rim pattern
- Pick from an array of fast-moving finish options
- Crafted from aerospace aluminum for unrivaled strength and lightness
- Available in multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Every Mortar rim includes a Dip branded center cap
- Dip Mortar Wheels are sold individually
- Your Dip Mortar Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
When it comes to choosing a set of custom wheels for your street machine, why settle for run of the mill when you can set yourself apart as leader of the pack? Rolling hard on a 10-spoke rim pattern that’s machined with a flared and stepped design, Dip Mortar Wheels avoid the obvious with your choice of several race-winning finishes.
What’s the point of outfitting your ride with new rims if they only boost the style? You need some performance and muscle too. So Mortar rims are crafted from high-grade aluminum alloy. They’re super light to deliver high road performance and super strong to deliver high street tolerance.
Speaking of style, if your ride has the wrong stance, you can toss style out the window. That’s why Dip Mortars come in your choice of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. And, each Dip Mortar wheel includes a branded center cap to cap off the look. Even better, Dip backs your Mortar Wheels with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Dip Mortar Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by ANGEL P (bridgeport, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 27, 2016 3:53 AM
These wheels look great and the package was great also.I haven't install them yet on my vehicle. But real soon i will.