- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tighten up your street style with Dip Slack Wheels
- Slim 10-spoke design with a smooth, deep-dish rim lip
- Available in a selection of street-ready finishes
- Crafted to be strong and lightweight from aluminum alloy
- Multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Every Slack wheel includes a Dip-logoed center cap
- Slack Wheels are sold individually
- Your Dip Slack Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Building a street machine with just the right look requires precision and tight tolerances. But when it comes to the wheel choice, you can cut yourself some slack—with Dip Slack Wheels that is. Rolling tight with an array of 10 slim spokes and a smooth-machined rim lip, Dip D66 Slack wheels tighten up your vehicle's street style with a selection of road-ready finishes.
The wheel dudes at Dip know that the streets never cut you any slack. So they build your Dip Slack Wheels to handle whatever the street throws at you. Dip D66 Wheels are crafted using all-aluminum alloy construction. Along with being strong and stylish, your wheels get the added benefit of being super light. And that means your vehicle's handling and performance get a major boost.
When you're setting out to tighten up your vehicle's look, its stance is an important component to its style. So Dip D66 Wheels are available in your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offset sizes. Plus, to complete the style, you get matching Dip center caps with each D66 Rim. Finally, to cut you some slack, Dip backs your Slack Wheels with a tight 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Dip Slack Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Santosh J (BEAVERTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda 3 — Apr 11, 2016 8:10 AM
It took a while for the wheels to get to me, but I love the way these wheels look on my Mazda. They definitely add style and elegance to the vehicle and I would not hesitate to choose these wheels again.