Drag DR-16 Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Take your ride’s racy attitude over the top with Drag DR-16 Wheels
- Strong enough for the strip yet still safe for the street
- Designed with a smooth 10-spoke pattern
- The spokes are sunk down in the wheel and stand in contrast to the oversized self-locking lip
- The lip is finished in chrome stainless steel set against your choice of finishes on the rest of the rim
- Built tough from weight-saving alloy
- Pick from multiple wheel sizes with different bolt patterns and offsets
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Car customization is a balancing act. Every time you pack more ponies under the hood, it gets you thinking about how to restyle the outside. Before you start shopping around for spoilers and ground effects, swap out your tired stock rims for a sick set of Drag DR-16 Wheels. At the speedway or down on Main Street, these righteous rims give your ride the aggressive look of a drift champion, drag star or custom cruiser.
Clean lines and crisp contrasts come together to give Drag DR 16 Wheels an arresting appearance. Inspired by the speedway, they feature a smooth 10-spoke pattern that's sunk down into the rim. The entire wheel is coated in a range of electrifying colors that stand in stark relief against the self-locking chrome stainless steel lip. Go with a bright hue to pop against the chrome lip or a more metallic finish for a more subtle transition—the choice if yours.
Just as Lotus builds cars that are heavy on performance but light on weight, Drag crafts their rims for maximum strength and minimal pounds. That's why they build each Drag DR16 from aluminum instead of steel. What's more, they come in a wide range of sizes to fit your ride and are backed by a 1-year finish warranty as well as a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year finish warranty offered for painted and chrome finishes only; no cosmetic warranty on polished wheels).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel