- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Cast your vote for customization by replacing your factory rims with Drag DR-33 Wheels
- The perfect upgrade for drifters, dragsters and daily drivers alike
- Styled with a sharp 7-spoke pattern that’s topped with a Drag-branded center cap
- Comes in your choice of exciting finishes
- Drag constructs your DR-33 Rims from durable, lightweight aluminum
- Armed with a self-locking outer lip to keep a tight hold on your tires
- Sold individually in a range of wheel sizes
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Four score and many years ago, our forefathers put their foot down against tyranny and battled tooth and nail for the freedom of self-determination. Today, our individual liberty is not being threatened by foreign oppressors but by bland factory automotive styling. Express your independence from stock by voting in a set of Drag DR-33 Wheels.
You have the right to pursue happiness, and Drag DR 33 Wheels are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Sculpted with a boss 7-spoke pattern, they scream individuality and intimidate any hostile nations at the track or around town. And since they're available in a range of mild and wild colors, you can build up a ride that speaks softly or carries a big visual stick.
Whether you're reinventing your daily driver or dressing up your pro drifter, Drag DR33 Rims have the guts to take on the toughest conditions. They're constructed from lightweight aluminum and equipped with Drag's signature self-locking outer lip technology. Better still, Drag backs up every DR-33 Wheel with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Drag DR-33 Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott B (Crane Hill, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Mini Cooper — Mar 29, 2016 6:39 AM
WHEN I PLACED MY ORDER BY PHONE THE SALEMAN WAS VERY HELPFULL IN MAKING SURE THAT I GOT THE CORRECT WHEEL FOR MY CAR. I GOT MY ORDER WITHIN A FEW DAYS AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY.
Reviewed by Gary P (Marshall, TX) — May 04, 2015 6:55 AM
Wheels arrived quickly, in good shape, and fit perfectly. I had to reorder the lug nuts as the wheels use 'tuner' style. Price and dealing with Autoanything was as usual, great. The wheels really match my Honda Accord. A guy in his twenties at the local auto parts store saw them and commented how great they look - I'm in my sixties that kind of thing, just does not happen. I just wanted a set of dedicated summer wheels to go with my winter set of tires and wheels, now, compliments too!
Reviewed by Juan V (Pharr, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Cruze — Feb 03, 2014 2:45 PM
I hit a pothole pretty hard and messed up both the tire and wheel it was on. The dealer wanted close to $500 for just one replacement, but instead I bought all four of these for less than that. My car looks AWESOME. If you are replacing stock wheels, you will also need to buy special lug nuts ("tuner lugs"). Technical details: I have the LTZ trim with 225/45R18 tires. The wheels I bought were 18.5"x7.5", 5x105mm bolt pattern, 5.9" back spacing. 42mm offset and 73mm center bore.