Drag DR-36 Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Sharpen your ride’s edgy with an audacious set of Drag DR-36 Wheels
- These aggressive rims sport a 20-spoke pattern
- The inner lip is studded with accent bolts
- Comes in your choice of bold finishes with a color-coordinated center cap
- Constructed from durable, lightweight aluminum
- Available in a range of popular wheel sizes with varying bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Factory equipment may be A-OK for everyday drivers. But when you're passionate about pushing the performance envelope, it's hard to stomach anything stock. Under the hood and outside the cockpit, the customization options are nearly limitless—but nothing sets you apart like the head-turning look of Drag DR-36 Wheels.>br>
You can call Drag DR 36 Rims daring, aggressive and modern—you just can't call them ordinary. They're styled with 20 razor-thin spokes slicing tight lines out to the inner lip, which is lined with a perimeter of accent bolt heads. Plus, they come in an exciting array of hues and are equipped with Drag's exclusive self-locking outer lip in a matching or contrasting hue. At the speedway or on the street, these righteous rims will get you noticed.
When you upgrade with Drag DR36 Rims, you don't have to choose between strength or weight savings. Since they're built from high-quality aluminum, they have enough muscle for the track while still weighing a fraction of steel. Along with their Drag-branded center caps, these race-ready rims come with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel