Drag DR-37 Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Put a powerful new spring in your ride’s step with Drag DR-37 Wheels
- These track-ready dubs boast an exciting 16-spoke pattern
- Carved out of lightweight aluminum for strength without excess weight
- Equipped with Drag’s exclusive self-locking outer lip to boost tire bead
- Comes in an array of vibrant finishes
- Drag-branded center hub cap included
- Available in numerous wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Drag DR 37 Rims are sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Down at the speedway, your style has almost as much influence over the audience as your performance. And if there's one thing that'll turn a crowd against you faster than forgetting the lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner, it's rolling on stock rims. Blow away onlookers like you blow past the competition by stepping up to a set of Drag DR-37 Wheels.
Whether you're building up a pro drifter or just pimping out your daily driver, Drag DR 37 Wheels give you all the strength and style you need to tear up the strip and the street. Rather than working with overweight steel, Drag crafts each wheel from featherweight aluminum alloy. They're sculpted with 16 aggressively angled spokes jutting out to the self-locking outer lip. For the final bit of eye candy, they're equipped with a Drag-branded center cap.
With multiple wheel sizes available to fit a wide range of popular autos, it's easy to get the right set of Drag DR37 Wheels. Truth be told, the hardest part about picking ‘em out is just choosing between the killer color options. Have no fear—no matter which ones you settle on, they come with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Drag DR-37 Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DC P (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Odyssey — Mar 11, 2014 2:10 PM
Myself and family are very happy with the looks of it. The tire store had high compliments for the design and fitment for our van.The staff was very resourceful for selecting the right bolt pattern,size, and load bearing for correct fitment.
Reviewed by Matthew M (The Woodlands, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac CTS — Feb 17, 2014 5:12 PM
Received the wheels faster then expected from order date. The quality is superb especially when considering the price. I was looking for a +3 size change and a more negative offset from my oem set up to really fill out the wheel well. Turned out Amazing!
Reviewed by Basilio T (ROCKVILLE, MD) — Feb 13, 2014 5:05 PM
I got the black wheel with polished lip. This is a cheap wheel but it has all the looks of a much more expensive unit. The finish quality is perfect. The wheels balanced very well with only a few 0.5g weights mostly due to using used tires taken from old wheels and after having all shocks replaced. The lug bolt seat has holes that allow you to use 12 or 14mm wide bolts. When using 12 mm bolts you need to consider the fact that the bolt may go in an extra 2 mm or so into the hub.
Reviewed by James M (Great Bend, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Dec 29, 2013 9:12 AM
Great Service, Awesome Looks, these wheels balanced out perfectly with the new tires, in perfect condition when unpacked, totally happy!!!