- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Put a powerful new spring in your ride’s step with Drag DR-37 Wheels
- These track-ready dubs boast an exciting 16-spoke pattern
- Carved out of lightweight aluminum for strength without excess weight
- Equipped with Drag’s exclusive self-locking outer lip to boost tire bead
- Comes in an array of vibrant finishes
- Drag-branded center hub cap included
- Available in numerous wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Drag DR 37 Rims are sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Down at the speedway, your style has almost as much influence over the audience as your performance. And if there's one thing that'll turn a crowd against you faster than forgetting the lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner, it's rolling on stock rims. Blow away onlookers like you blow past the competition by stepping up to a set of Drag DR-37 Wheels.
Whether you're building up a pro drifter or just pimping out your daily driver, Drag DR 37 Wheels give you all the strength and style you need to tear up the strip and the street. Rather than working with overweight steel, Drag crafts each wheel from featherweight aluminum alloy. They're sculpted with 16 aggressively angled spokes jutting out to the self-locking outer lip. For the final bit of eye candy, they're equipped with a Drag-branded center cap.
With multiple wheel sizes available to fit a wide range of popular autos, it's easy to get the right set of Drag DR37 Wheels. Truth be told, the hardest part about picking ‘em out is just choosing between the killer color options. Have no fear—no matter which ones you settle on, they come with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Drag DR-37 Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Phillip R (Niceville, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Malibu — Feb 04, 2016 12:49 PM
B Rams are sick, I got them in a machine front with flat black and they look awesome on my car. They seem a lot lighter than my stock rims in my car handles a lot better. I got these rims for something like $93 a piece autumn put on for free and just had to get new lug nut remember to get new lug nuts because you are going to need them.
Reviewed by Evan D (Berkeley, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 BMW 3-Series — Nov 19, 2015 11:43 AM
The wheels came and they are just what was advertised. They look great and were shipped very quickly, all in all I am very impressed with Autoanything. Thanks a lot
Reviewed by James C (Dayton, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Jan 09, 2015 1:39 PM
Cheap winter wheel @ $425 shipped for all 4. OE BMW center caps off 18" wheels fit (07 E92 335i) these. Spokes appear to protrude past the front face slightly. Not sure if I'm a fan yet but for 17" winter wheels at this price, there's not too much to be unhappy about. Mounted/balanced just fine. Skipped the TPMS and just ignore the dummy light on dash. Blinks for first 30 seconds then stays light steadily so it doesn't distract from driving. Would buy these again.
Reviewed by DC P (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Odyssey — Mar 11, 2014 2:10 PM
Myself and family are very happy with the looks of it. The tire store had high compliments for the design and fitment for our van.The staff was very resourceful for selecting the right bolt pattern,size, and load bearing for correct fitment.
Reviewed by Matthew M (The Woodlands, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac CTS — Feb 17, 2014 5:12 PM
Received the wheels faster then expected from order date. The quality is superb especially when considering the price. I was looking for a +3 size change and a more negative offset from my oem set up to really fill out the wheel well. Turned out Amazing!