- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Amplify your auto’s attitude with an amazing set of Drag DR-43 Wheels
- The ideal upgrade for customs, racers and commuters
- Drag DR-43 Rims feature an exciting tapered pattern made up of 15 smooth spokes
- Decked out with a Drag-branded center cap
- Comes in your choice of classy finishes
- Made from aluminum for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Armed with Drag’s self-locking outer lip technology
- Sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
No matter what you've heard to the contrary, first impressions matter. If you want to be remembered, you have to put your best foot forward right from the start. So showing up to the car show on a stock set of rims is like going into an interview in flip-flops—a good way to leave a bad taste in your audience's mouth. Make your ride unforgettable by upgrading to a set of Drag DR-43 Wheels.
Now, there's no shortage of sharp wheels to choose from out there. So what makes Drag DR 43 Rims different? It all comes down to the spokes. They're sculpted using a unique inverted taper design that starts out slim at the center and grows wider the closer they stretch to the self-locking outer lip. An additional groove runs down the center line of each spoke, adding that extra degree of dimension and dynamism to these deluxe dubs.
When you go with Drag DR43 Wheels, the options abound. Not only can you pick between a wide range of wheel sizes, but you also get to choose from a number of rich finishes to complement your car's paint job. For unflinching strength, they're built from prime aluminum alloy. And, Drag backs your DR-43 Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Drag DR-43 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Larry M (Everett, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Mar 30, 2015 8:38 PM
Save your money and buy a set of better quality rims, chrome had imperfections that were very noticeable where you could see and in the spoke part of wheels the chrome was paper thin with hardly any chrome shine. Save your money, very disappointed. Only good thing is that they were reasonably priced and free shipping