- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Amplify your independence by replacing your factory rims with a Drag DR-51 Wheel Set
- Carved out of lightweight aluminum alloy to reduce weight while maintaining strength
- Features a refined 7-spoke pattern that shows off plenty of caliper cleavage
- The included center cap comes with the official Drag logo
- Available in a host of track-worthy hues
- Holds a tight tire bead, thanks to the self-locking outer lip
- Multiple wheel sizes to choose from
- Drag DR-51 Rims are sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
If the middle school principles of the world had their way, we'd all be forced to dress alike, talk alike and drive alike well after the commencement ceremony. Some folks are all too happy to follow the rules and not make waves. They're easy to pick out, too—the factory wheels are a dead giveaway. Instead of trying to fit in with the commuter conformity clique, break free with a set of Drag DR-51 Wheels.
When you roll down the street on a Drag DR 51 Wheels, everyone will know you march to the beat of your own drum. Engineered for individuality, these sharp rims feature a unique 7-spoke pattern that's distinctly un-stock. The spokes are spaced out evenly around the center hub, creating a strong sense of balance while also putting your brake system on full display. Plus, Drag arms each DR 51 Rim with their exclusive self-locking outer lip for a virtually unbreakable tire bead, so they're equally at home at the track as they are around town.
There's no shortage of backbone in your Drag DR51 Wheels. Built from prime aluminum, these alloy rims are strong enough for the track yet weigh a fraction of old-school steel wheels. You can pick from a number of alluring colors, and each wheel includes a Drag-branded center cap. Better still, they're backed by a 1-year finish warranty on top of their Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel