- Save 10% Use Promo Code DRAGW10
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Bolt on Japanese-inspired style with Drag DR-53 Wheels
- Classic JDM 6-spoke design
- Crafted from durable aluminum construction
- Self-locking chrome stainless steel lips
- Available in an array of colors to match your ride’s style
- Multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offset options available
- Includes center cap emblazoned with the Drag logo
- Sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Your car was made in the land of the rising sun. Unfortunately, some of that racy style Japan is known for doesn't make it across the Pacific. So, outfit your ride with the Japanese-inspired design of Drag DR-53 Wheels. Featuring a sleek 6-spoke construction and your choice of colors, Drag DR 53 rims are your ticket to JDM style.
Drag DR-53 wheels are part of Drag's Extreme Alloys lineup. The slick six-spoke design is carved from durable aluminum construction. And, to keep the rubber in place when it's time to drag and drift, they feature self-locking chrome stainless steel lips. And, with your choice of colors, it's easy to highlight your racer's style.
Drag Wheels are known throughout the world as a premier performance wheel manufacturer. With their focus on development and design, Drag is committed to creating the industry trends, which is why the Drag DR53, and all Drag wheels, are the driver's choice for drift, drag and street driving. And best yet, Drag backs your DR-53 Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and Lifetime structural warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires