- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Stand out on the street and at the track with Drag DR-55 Wheels
- Inspired by the latest tuner trends from Tokyo to Milan to LA
- Carved with an elegant yet edgy 8-spoke design
- Constructed from aluminum for strength and weight savings
- Topped off with a center cap bearing the Drag logo
- Comes in a number of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Drag DR-55 Wheels are sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
You can have hundreds of ponies under the hood, an endless supply of boost at your fingertips, and a hair-trigger suspension. But specs alone are not going to impress or intimidate anyone if you're still rolling on stock wheels. Strike fear into the hearts of your roadway rivals with the mean look of Drag DR-55 Wheels.
From the heart of the pits to the back of the parking lot, your ride will be the center of attention no matter where you drive on those Drag DR 55 Wheels. Inspired by today's high-octane tuners, they feature a clean 8-spoke pattern that leaves plenty of open space for your brakes to peek through from behind. And with an array of racy hues to choose from, it's easy to get a set that complements or contrasts with your paint job.
These are not your father's overweight steel wheels. Instead, each Drag DR55 Rim is wrought from genuine aluminum, curbing their weight while ensuring structural strength. For a tight tire bead even under track conditions, Drag equips these dubs with their exclusive self-locking outer lip. To top it off, they back your DR55 Rims with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel