Drag DR-56 Wheels
The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Drop jaws everywhere you drive with Drag DR-56 Wheels
- Your Drag DR56 Rims feature a sharp 10-spoke pattern accented by faux bolt heads
- Made track-tough from durable, weight-saving aluminum instead of steel
- Treated in your choice of racy colors
- Center cap with the daring Drag logo included with each wheel
- Drag DR56 Rim are sold individually
- Self-locking outer lip built right in
- Pick from multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your ride
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
From the pits of the formula drift circuit to the main drag downtown, passionate drivers everywhere have the same goal: dominating the competition. In order to stand tall at the track and around town, you need more than just a hair-trigger throttle. Add to your rep by replacing those stale stock rims for a set of Drag DR-56 Wheels.
When Drag sat down to the drawing board to design the DR 56 Series of Wheels, they had a singular goal of bringing the soul of racing to the streets. Rather than stick with standard stock design cues, Drag pulled out all the stops and sculpted them with a speedy 10-spoke pattern studded with accent bolts along the inner lip. For the final touch of the track, they come in your choice of boss black finishes.
Bolting on your Drag DR 56 Rims won't bump you up into a higher weight class. Constructed from aluminum instead of steel, they give you performance without excess pounds. You can choose from a number of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your tuner. Best of all, they're backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel