- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Shift your ride’s appearance into overdrive with Drag DR-57 Wheels
- Styled with a classic 5-spoke pattern that’s highlighted by faux bolt heads around the inner lip
- Cut from choice aluminum—it saves weight and delivers superhuman structural strength
- Available in a variety of vibrant finishes
- Comes complete with a matching center cap that’s decked out with the infamous Drag logo
- Pick between a number of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Features Drag’s smart self-locking outer lip
- Drag sells DR-57 Wheels individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
You can out run, out drift and out maneuver the competition at the track and on the streets. But if you're still sporting stock wheels, they'll always have you licked in the looks department. Blow those bozos out of the water on every level by changing out your rims for Drag DR-57 Wheels.
There's no mistaking your Drag DR 57 Wheels for factory. From their classic 5-point star pattern to their aggressive accent bolts, they boast a bold design that's sure to make anyone think twice about putting their pinks on the line. And since they come in a range of rich colors, you can get a set that blends in or jumps out from your mean machine's motif.
Bolting on Drag DR57 Wheels won't slow your roll. Unlike old-school steel wheels, Drag constructs these rims from aluminum to keep your curb weight in check. On top of that, they feature Drag's innovative self-locking outer lip technology to keep a tight bead on your tires. Plus, each Drag DR57 Wheel comes with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel