- Save 10% Use Promo Code DRAGW10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Drag or drift with Drag DR-59 Wheels
- Unique split 7-spoke design
- Made from rugged aluminum construction
- Self-locking chrome stainless steel lips
- Choose from an array of finishes to match your ride’s style
- Available in multiple sizes, bolt pattern and offset options
- Includes a center cap with the Drag logo
- Sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
You may not be the seventh son of a seventh son, but you can bolt on seven spokes of rising-sun style with a set of Drag DR-59 Wheels. Featuring a unique split 7-spoke design and a selection of chrome, black and mixed finishes, Drag DR 59 wheels deliver JDM style—times seven.
A premier part of Drag's Extreme Alloys lineup, Drag DR-59 rims' sick seven-spoke design is machined from rugged and lightweight aluminum construction. They feature self-locking chrome stainless steel lips that keep the rubber in place while you drag and drift. And, with your choice of racy finishes, you can easily to highlight your ride's style.
Drag Wheels have a worldwide reputation as a premier performance wheel manufacturer. With a fierce focus on development and design, Drag is committed to creating the industry trends, which is why the Drag DR59, and all Drag wheels, are the performance driver's choice for drift, drag and street driving. And best yet, Drag backs your DR-59 Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and Lifetime structural warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires