- Save 10% Use Promo Code DRAGW10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Drift, drag and drive with Drag DR-60 Wheels
- Race-ready split 5-spoke design
- Built from rugged aluminum construction
- Self-locking chrome stainless steel lips
- Select from an array of finishes to match your ride’s style
- Choose multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offset options
- Includes a center cap embossed with the Drag logo
- Sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
A lot of what it takes to win races happens under the hood. But as all racers know, what happens under the fenders is just as important. So bolt on some race-winning style with a set of Drag DR-60 Wheels. Featuring an open 5-spoke design and an array of chrome, black and machined finishes, Drag DR 60 wheels are your checkered-flag pass to the winner's circle.
As a key member of the Drag Extreme Alloys lineup, Drag DR-60 rims are carved from super strong and super light aluminum construction. They come equipped with self-locking chrome stainless steel lips that keep the tires in place while you drag, drift and drive. And, with your choice of race-ready finishes, you can to highlight your ride's look.
Drag Wheels has earned a reputation worldwide as a premier high-performance wheel manufacturer. With a laser focus on development and design, Drag is committed to setting industry trends, not following. Which explains why Drag DR60, and all Drag wheels, are the performance driver's choice for drift, drag and street driving. And best yet, Drag backs your DR-60 Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and Lifetime structural warranty (1-year cosmetic warranty applies to painted and chrome finishes only; not offered for polished finish).
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
Drag DR-60 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nathan F (Matthews, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda 6 — Mar 29, 2016 12:22 PM
I'm not going to act like I'm blown away by the build quality, but these wheels are great for the price. Lightweight, look good, round. Can't ask for much more!
Reviewed by Frank C (FAIRFIELD, CT) — Apr 10, 2015 8:24 AM
I wanted a different look for my ML 350 and had been looking for some time for new wheels. Sam was great and took the time to help me find wheels that fit my budget gave me the look I wanted and that they fit as I wanted to use the existing tires. Thanks Sam.