- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Amplify your ride’s attitude with the sharp lines and vibrant finish options of Drag DR-9 Wheels
- You’ll find Drag DR-9 Wheels on pro drifters, show-stealing customs and daily drivers
- Carved out of rugged aluminum with a 10-spoke pattern
- Equipped with a self-locking chrome stainless steel lip
- Available in a host of subtle and bold finishes
- Choose from a number of wheel sizes with varying bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Drag Wheels offers a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year cosmetic finish warranty on painted and chrome wheels to the original consumer purchaser. Polished wheels are not covered under the 1-year finish warranty.
Whether you're building up a competition dragster to compete at the strip or a custom tuner to cruise down the street, the right wheels are essential. They need both the strength to survive punishment on the track and the attitude to turn heads in town. Get the best of both worlds by bolting on a set of Drag DR-9 Wheels.
Hope you're comfortable being the center of attention. When you drive around on Drag DR9 Rims, all eyes will be on your ride. These wild wheels boast a crisp 10-spoke pattern, all-aluminum construction and branded center caps. Plus, they come in a wide range of finishes to blend in or stand out from your paint job, wrap or team colors.
Rugged enough for the track yet legal for the street, you can pair Drag DR 9 Rims with everything from pro drifters to daily drivers. They're available in a host of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of street sleds. To top it off, they're backed by a 1-year cosmetic warranty for painted and chrome finishes and a Lifetime Structural Warranty. No cosmetic warranty offered on polished wheels.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Drag DR-9 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Phil M (SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 6 — Jan 07, 2015 12:02 AM
These wheels are decently priced, stylish, and are OK for daily driving. They are not the best quality wheels and you will be better off saving a few hundred dollars and buying something of better quality. It is more cost effective to replace this rim than repair it. That alone should tell you something. I've had one crack on me on the highway after hitting a nasty pot hole. I've had other wheels (ROH for example) that took a beating and them some.