- Save 10% Use Promo Code dub10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Propel your prized ride’s personality with a posh set of DUB Push Wheels
- Exclusively styled with a sleek 8-spoke pattern
- They come in an array of fresh finish options
- Matching center caps complete the look
- 1-piece aluminum construction to save weight without sacrificing strength
- Available in a wide range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- DUB Push Wheels are sold individually
- Your DUB Push Wheels include a 1-Year Warranty
Some drivers are satisfied sticking with the ordinary look of stock rims. You, on the other hand, have extraordinary plans for your prized ride. Push your profile in the right direction by bolting on a set of DUB Push Wheels. Engineered to excite, the DUB Push S109 series sports a sleek 8-spoke pattern that adds a daring touch to your daily driver.
Speaking of air, your Push DUB Rims feel like they’re practically manufactured from air. That’s because DUB builds your wheels from a solid block of aluminum. So, they’re vastly lighter than old-school steel wheels while still remaining incredibly strong. And once they’re finished being formed, they’re treated to a range of fresh finish options and topped with a matching center cap to complete the look.
From stately sedans to trail-blazing SUVs, DUB Push Rims are made to fit a wide range of rides. Simply pick the diameter, bolt pattern and offset that’s right for you, and you’re ready to take your look up a few notches. Better still, each Push Wheel is backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
DUB Push Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andrew S (Leominster, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 19, 2017 10:57 AM
The wheels are great, but were difficult to work with. To start off, they are reverse drop rims, which means that the tires need to be mounted from the back, rather than the front. Many tire installers don't know how to work with this - so beware when you get them installed. Since they are reverse drop, they have two valve stems, one in the back of the rim for the TPMS sensor, and one in the front to be able to fill the air. Also, you will need special lug-nuts as the lug holes are tight!
- dub wheels & rims
- 2011 ford f150 remote lock wiring
- afe pro-dry filter
- american racing torq thrust d wheels
- aftermarket rear view mirror
- lexus winter floor mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- bra for ford f150
- jeep patriot rims
- chevy silverado alloy wheels
- diesel performance chips diesel
- car rug liners
- rubber truck bed liners with free delivery