- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revive the vintage style of early imports by bolting on Enkei 92 Classic Wheels
- As part of the Enkei’s Classic Series, they feature a timeless mesh pattern and deep machined lip
- Comes in an array of throwback finishes
- Specially constructed from aluminum for peak strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Enkei-branded center cap included with each 92 Classic Wheel
- Manufactured to Enkei’s intense Spec-E quality standards that are more stringent than Japan’s official JWL (Japan Light Alloy Wheel) test
- Available in a host of sizes and bolt patterns with aggressive offsets
- Sold individually
- Enkei 92 Classic Wheels boast a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Modern styling has its place, but classics never die. Enroll your tuner in the old-school with a throwback set of Enkei 92 Classic Wheels. With their timeless mesh pattern, deep-set machined lip and nostalgic finish options, these rims look like they're ripped right off a ‘70s-era Datsun 240Z. In fact, even the branded center cap sports Enkei's period-appropriate logo for a look that's O.G. to the core.
Beyond their classic look, authenticity is engineered into your Enkei 92 Wheels. Founded in 1950, Enkei has been producing high-performance wheels well before tuners started showing up on our shores. Over the decades, they've perfected the art of aluminum construction and turn out rims that are incredibly light, impressively stiff and unflinchingly strong. And with a range of sizes, aggressive offsets and popular bolt patterns to choose from, you're sure to find Enkei 92 Rims that fit your restoration ride or daily driver.
With the Enkei 92 Classic line of wheels, quality is never in question. Before release, each rim is put through the paces on Enkei's own Spec-E testing with higher drop-point, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue standards than even Japan's own JWL tests. What's more, the wheel masters at Enkei cover your 92 Classic Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size