The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Polish off your posh ride’s custom makeover with Enkei AKP Luxury Wheels
- These Luxury Sport Series Rims feature a split 5-spoke design and recessed center hub
- Built strong, stiff and light from high-quality aluminum
- Spec-E certified—Enkei’s in-house quality test with stricter standards for drop-point, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue than Japan’s own JWL test
- Comes in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide selection of vehicles
- Sold individually with an included branded center cap
- Your Enkei AKP Luxury Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
All that glitters is not always gold. Sometimes, it's something better—like brilliant chrome. For a million-dollar finish on your luxury ride, dress it up with Enkei AKP Wheels. These opulent upgrades are styled with a split 5-spoke pattern and a 2-tone finish of midnight black accented by chrome trim. Whether you're driving through town or parked at the concourse, these elite upgrades are sure to draw attention your way.
Rich on the surface and robust at the core, the Enkei AKP line of aftermarket wheels are built for stamina as well as style. Starting with high-quality aluminum, Enkei fashions each wheel using cutting-edge manufacturing techniques to ensure the ideal balance of strength, stiffness and weight savings. To prove their prowess for performance, Enkei AKP Black Wheels are Spec-E certified, which means they meet Enkei's strict quality standards and deliver unmatched durability.
From posh hatchbacks to stately sedans, Enkei AKP Chrome & Black Wheels come in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a plethora of popular vehicles. They're sold individually, decorated with a branded center cap and backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel